If you’re looking for an exciting new outdoor toy for kids that will provide hours of fun and entertainment, then you need to check out the SHCKE Rocket Bubble Gun. This colorful bubble machine gun is designed to shoot tons of bubbles rapidly to delight kids of all ages.
In this review, I’ll give you a rundown of what exactly this super-fun bubble gun is all about, who it’s good for, the pros and cons you need to consider, and ultimately help you decide if the Rocket Bubble Gun is worth buying for your kids or for a gift. Stick with me through the end, and you’ll have all the info you need to make an informed decision. Now let’s dive in!
What is the SHCKE Rocket Bubble Gun?
SHCKE Rocket Bubble Gun
- Rapidly shoots bubbles from 69 holes
- Powered by batteries or plugs
- Flashing color show
The Rocket Bubble Gun, as you may have guessed, is a battery-powered bubble gun that looks kind of like a toy rocket launcher. It’s from SHCKE, a company known for making creative outdoor toys for kids.
Here are the key features and specs you need to know:
- Shoots bubbles out of 69 holes rapidly – we’re talking tons of bubbles!
- Colorful flashing lightshow lights up on the side as it shoots. Very fun and eye-catching for kids!
- Sturdy plastic construction with a rocket ship design kids love
- Runs on either batteries or plugs into an outlet for power
- Comes with a bottle of bubble solution so you have everything you need to start playing right away
- Designed for kids ages 3 and up (with supervision of course)
So in a nutshell, it’s an automatic bubble machine gun that looks awesome, shoots a crazy amount of bubbles with flashy lights, and provides non-stop bubble fun!
Who is the Rocket Bubble Gun Good For?
Now that you know what this bubble gun is all about, let’s talk about who it’s a good fit for. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Great for summer outdoor play – it’s designed to shoot bubbles far and wide, so it’s perfect for backyard play, sidewalks, parks, playgrounds, etc.
- Awesome for parties and events – it’s sure to be a hit at birthday parties, BBQs, block parties and any kind of outdoor gathering. Tons of bubbles to entertain a crowd!
- Engaging toy for creative play – it inspires kids to run, jump and play creatively while chasing, popping and playing in the barrage of bubbles.
- Good for kids ages 3 and up – the rapid bubble output and lights make it most suitable for older toddlers and young kids rather than babies. Adult supervision is recommended.
So in summary, if you’ve got an energetic kid or kids who love bubbles, playing outside in the warmer months, and you want to take playtime to the next level, the Rocket Bubble Gun will make a fantastic addition to your toy arsenal!
My Experience Using the Rocket Bubble Gun
To give you a real sense of how this bubble gun performs, I’ll share a bit about my firsthand experience using it with my 5 year old niece, Emma. She’s bubble-obsessed, so I knew she’d put this thing through its paces!
We first tried it out at her birthday party in the backyard. After loading it up with the included bubble solution, I plugged it in and hit the power button. The lights started flashing as it started shooting a crazy storm of bubbles all over the lawn!
Emma and her friends were mesmerized, laughing and chasing the bubbles everywhere. The bright, colorful lights added to the fun and excitement. I was really impressed by how quickly it could fill the yard with thousands of bubbles!
The kids probably got a good 30 minutes of playtime before we needed to reload the bubble solution. All I had to do was pour more in the front, and they were back at it popping away. We only had to refill it 2-3 times over 2 hours to keep the bubble fun going nonstop.
There were some inevitable spills, but that’s to be expected when you’ve got 15 wound up 5 year olds running amok chasing bubbles. Overall it was a huge hit, and I was really pleased with the durability and performance. Emma is already asking to use it again this summer!
The Pros: What I Liked About the Rocket Bubble Gun
After seeing the Rocket Bubble Gun in action, here are the things I liked most:
- Generates tons of bubbles, really fast – The 69 bubble holes live up to the hype. This thing cranks out thousands of bubbles in minutes! Way more than you could do with a little handheld bubble wand.
- Fun light show – The flashing lights on the side add excitement and make it visually appealing. Easy on/off switch for the lights too.
- Well-built and easy to use – It’s made of good quality plastic, seems quite durable, and using it is a breeze – just add solution, turn it on, and watch the bubbles fly!
- Battery or outlet power – It’s versatile that you can power it with batteries for portability or plug it in. Nice to have options.
- Comes with solution – They include a decent sized bottle of the bubble stuff so you have everything you need to start playing.
So if you’re looking for massive amounts of rapid fire bubbles, bright lights, and durable construction, the Rocket Bubble Gun delivers.
Potential Cons to Consider
While overall I was really impressed with this super fun bubble gun, there are a couple of potential downsides to note:
- It can guzzle bubble solution – Because it produces SO many bubbles so quickly, you will need to refill the solution pretty frequently if you have a lot of kids playing.Something to factor in to the ongoing cost.
- Spills and messes likely – With the chaotic fun come spills. Definitely best used outdoors. Close supervision is a must with all those bubbles flying around!
- Small parts require supervision – While it’s made for kids 3+, any child younger than 5 or so will need close monitoring to ensure pieces aren’t mouthed.
- Lights may be over-stimulating – The cool light show could be visually overloading for really young kids or those sensitive to lights. Something to consider.
So really the only cons are things that require extra supervision for younger kids, but that’s true of most bubble toys. Just something to be aware of!
Is the Rocket Bubble Gun Worth Buying?
Now for the big question – is this amazing rocket bubble gun worth buying? Here are my thoughts:
- It’s a great summer outdoor toy that will provide hours and hours of active play and fun. Bubbles are such a simple joy!
- The rapid barrage of thousands of bubbles takes bubble play to a whole new level of excitement. Kids absolutely love chasing and popping them.
- It’s reasonably priced given the sheer entertainment value and enjoyment kids will get. Worth the investment.
- SHCKE makes quality toys, so you can trust this is well constructed and safe when used properly.
Overall, I definitely think this is an awesome backyard bubble toy gun that both kids and parents will love! It brings next level summer fun. Just use common sense supervision, have plenty of solution on hand, and be prepared for tons of giggles, smiles, and tired, happy kiddos at the end of the day. Bubble bliss!
So there you have my complete honest take on the SHCKE Rocket Bubble Gun. Let me know if you have any other questions! I’d highly recommend giving this one a try for nonstop outdoor bubble fun this summer.